08 March 2006

Lint Traps

This is for all of you who may live in an apartment complex with people you don't know sharing your laundry room. Please, please clean out the lint trap in the dryer...it takes 1.5 seconds at the most (unless you miss putting it back in properly.) No one really wants to touch your lint which includes hair etc.....that reminds me, I just had to do that when I put my clothes in the dryer, and now I must wash the hands. O.k. clean hands...love them.

Question: anyone have a phrase that would work like "be kind, rewind" but for lint traps?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"here's a hint...remove your lint!"

6:56 PM  
Blogger Dawn M said...

Hi Rob! Do I know you? That is a great rhyme...maybe I'll post it up somewhere in the laundry room.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

Rob is one of my buddies in East Asia. You can visit him by going to the "vision" link on my sidebar little sis.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home