12 September 2008

A Fun Day

Yesterday, T had most of the day off, so we drove out to Bristol, RI to eat lunch by the ocean and to bike a 14.5 bike trail. We thought that was round trip, but it ended up being both ways. As we were riding, I kept looking out to the channel, and finally said, "T, I think we are going to end up in Providence." And sure enough, that was where the trail led to. It was fun, and I don't think I've ever ridden that far in one day...31.2 miles or something. All I can say is that I got pretty tired at the end, and I am so glad that I had bike shorts. They make a big difference. It was a beautiful fall day too, crisp wind, but 75 degrees F. Not too sore today, but we will see what I am like tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thoroughly impressed! So stoked to know about your blog :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Dawn M said...

Thanks!! Good hearing from you!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home