03 April 2006

Prank Night

I had fun tonight and a part of my personality that stays hidden made an appearance. Since it was the first night we had all been together for about a month and a half, we ended up talking and just sharing what is going on in our lives, and since half of us have been on trips recently, it was a lot of fun. We finally decided to just have hang out night, so refreshing, which led to us playing a prank on the fiance of one of the girls. They nominated me to do it because 1)I could do it without laughing, 2) I had the best southern accent (be proud Mom!), and 3) he wouldn't know my mobile phone number. My persona was Diana, the coworker of the rental car agent where he got his car and I was calling to see how the car was and if he needed a tour guide for the next day. He knew it was a joke, but played along, which meant I had to play along, and after about 5 minutes or so, he boxed me into a corner where I couldn't not laugh. Then, all the girls laughed so hard and I just handed the phone off to his girlfriend. I guess when I meet him at the wedding, I'll have to ask about the Dodge Neon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home