17 October 2007

Surprise Visit




Towards the end of September, I ended up getting 3 days off in a row, and decided to go visit my family. It was a crazy whirlwind weekend, but so fun! My nieces and I had a lot of fun playing pony and games, and it was nice to see my brother, sister in law and parents. Not to mention the area is beautiful that time of year. Here are my nieces and I playing in the back yard being silly. I love being an Aunt! My bro and his wife taught me how to play a game called Outrage! that mom had gotten them and me from the U.K. It was really fun, and one of their coworkers came over to play too. I lost incredibly badly....I was put on the rack twice so I had to skip 6 turns. Crazy! O.k. there seems to be something wrong with the upload picture feature, so if you read this before I put up pictures with it, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home