31 October 2007

Surprise...

I know, surprises....one never knows. Really it is just that surprise I'm actually posting without a month in between!! We've been really busy at work, which I actually enjoy alot...my budget also enjoys it. Anyway, I came home the other night and pulled into my street to find something that looked like a water fountain coming out of my apartment complex. Stymied, I parked my car and walked up the first flight of stairs (getting splashed) and up to my apartment, where I could look down and see that a pipe had burst or something. I called all 3 numbers for my landlords, but couldn't even get their machine, so I hoped someone else had called them. they showed up about a half hour later. The crazy thing is that the kids next door were watching it and playing in it...at 10:30pm. Crazy!

Another unusual thing happened in my apartment complex the other day too. I came home from work and went to park,and realized some unknown person had parked their car right in the middle of my parking space and my neighbor's parking space. I was at a loss how to find this person, and was looking to see if anyone was paranoidly looking out the window, when my neighbor pulled up and tried to park, but he couldn't either. So, we talked for about 10 minutes, and were just getting ready to try to find street parking, when the person came and moved their car!! Yay!! But the good thing was that I got to meet my neighbor...I just need to work on remembering names. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home