26 November 2007

Wedding update

Just before thanksgiving, mom and dad came down and wen tot the menu tasting with me. We picked out food and organized things and had fun. I am so grateful for helpful parents. We even addressed all the invitations and sent them. It is nice now that things are starting to wind down a little bit. I will admit that in some ways, planning a wedding is harder than I thought it would be and in others, easier than I thought it would be. I even had the dress fitting and everything. I will admit that I have gotten a little cranky every once in a while, but no bridezilla. We get quite a few of those at work. It is all about perspective though, and I am looking forward to hanging out with friends and family and being with T in the end.

Now, I just have to finish packing up my apartment, which will take me awhile because I am trying to get rid of stuff at the same time. I like getting rid of stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home