26 November 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays....it may even be my most favorite. It is a time to give thanks for what we have been given, and spend time with friends and family. I worked on Thanksgiving, but drove up and joined my family in the mountains for a few days just after I got off of work. (Well, I did stop at home and take an hour nap before I went...anyone who knows me and driving will think that was a great idea.) We had a great time. On Friday, we had a baby shower for one of my cousins, and it ended up being family only...we had 10 ladies there, and it ended up being just the family. Dad and I went scouting around the garage for my backpack, which we eventually found. It was such a refreshing time. I have spent the rest of the weekend at home relaxing and getting some stuff done that I need to. Tomorrow, it is back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home