14 March 2008

A Happy Birthday

T and i both had to work long days on my birthday, so we decided to celebrate yesterday, since he only had to work a half day. I slept in, and did some house stuff, and then met T down at the trails and he ran for an hour while I rode my bike behind him. It is fun back there, mud, bridges, tree roots sticking out everywhere. I'm getting more confident out there the more we go. Then we went and got groceries and T got me my birthday present. I really like it. We came home and did some stuff and then took an hour and a half nap, which wasn't technically in the plan for the day, but was so nice. Then T took me to a place I had been wanting to go to for dinner. It was between a local greek place and a southern place that I had heard was excellent. We went to Sweetwater cafe because they had just started an Irish menu. I had a very tasty Irish stew, and T had one of the best burgers I have had...seasoned perfectly. We were going to go play some games at the arcade, but it got a little late, so we came home and watched an episode of M.A.S.H. Then, as the perfect topper of the day, I got to talk to my good friend from Monterey who I had been missing for a while. Good birthday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home