25 May 2006

A Freak Out

For those of you who don't know, I have a few paranoias or things I don't like so much. Here is an example for you. Today at work, I was working at the sink by the entrance into our workroom. As I was calmly taking the hard boiled eggs out of the ice bath I had put them in to cool them off, I saw something orange on my shoulder. Hmmm....I thought, I wonder what I carried that was orange. As I turned my head to look and see what I had carried....the orange spot moved and I realized it was a spider about the size of a quarter. Needless to say, I freaked out a little. I just started brushing at my shoulder furiously, and of course that is when my co-worker walked back in. I was impressed with his reaction. Instead of laughing and asking what I was doing, he asked what was wrong, and I said spider and pointed it out now on the floor. (It's dead now.) So then, I felt like things were crawling on my for about 10 minutes or so. Yikes! I'm not fond of spiders (I have been bitten by a few, and it is not pleasant.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home