05 May 2006

Further Reflection

Upon further reflection, Silent Hill was still a disturbing movie (more than the horror film it was supposed to be), but it has sparked a lot of conversation about what the movie really was about and deeper or symbolic meanings of what the movie was about. In fact, we had a really good discussion over our lunch break about Heaven and Hell because of the movie.
In other news, my boss came back to work. I highly recommend not getting shocked that badly, and definitely not if you used to have the nickname sparky, because this is not the first time you've electrocuted yourself at work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

This is undoubtedly the funniest post I have read all day. Because (a) what the heck were you doing going to Silent Hill? Didn't you know what it was about? And (b) SPARKY! HA HA HA HA HA!!

Hooboy. Now that's funny. Lauhg-out-loud-at-the-comics funny.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Dawn M said...

I had no clue what the movie was about...hadn't even seen a trailer for it, and my coworker does usually pick out really good movies. We decided I get to pick the next one (except DV Code because they want to go see it and it might spark some interesting discussion.) I'll pick the one before or after it.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home