02 July 2007

A vacation

I may not have time right now to tell all of my adventures, but they will appear, with pics over the next week I would guess. I know I have not been great at updating this, but I am trying. I am nearing the end of my first ever vacation from work, and it has been a lovely almost 10 days. I took vacation to drive with a friend who was moving to the new city so that the days of driving would at least be not driving by oneself. Let me tell you, Kansas is a long state that seems like you are not moving far because it all kind of looks the same. You will read more on the roadtrip probably before you even read this. Anyway, it was fun to be tourist and help my friend get settled in a new place. Will write more later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Mikalatos said...

When O When will you stop referring to your boyfriend as a nameless "friend"? For crying out loud! Use his name! Let us learn of him at this, your blog!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Dawn M said...

OK,OK, I'll start using his initial to say who it is.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home