30 August 2006

Exercise

Today a friend and I went biking. To tell you the truth, when she text messaged if I wanted to ride to a nearby town, I thought car, but I'm game for the bike ride too. It was intense and really fun. We must have biked at least 20 miles round trip I think, maybe farther, and even got to see the end of a drug deal. (Kind of crazy.) We passed this guy doing something weird with his hand, and this other guy a little ahead. Next thing I know, my friend is asking if we could speed up a bit to get away from them faster. No worries here. Once we got away, she said it was a drug deal....ah the advantages to having lived in parts of San Francisco, I guess it provides some interesting education when you watch what goes on in the street. (And no, she doesn't do any drugs.)

So, the question is, is my rear end going to be sore tomorrow? It will be interesting to find out.

2 Comments:

Blogger cheated are the clouds said...

Hi Dawn, I stumbed upon your site as I was blog surfing, and was inspired as I read your entries. You sound so full of life as enjoy your job and friends very much. It was refreshing to read some of your mishaps at work as they were very funny, maybe not at the time, your pictures of the ocean are awesome, thanks for the chance to visit your site, I really enjoyed myself, I'm thinking your but will be sore, Thanks

10:12 PM  
Blogger Dawn M said...

Thank you for coming to the site and for the compliments.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home