26 March 2007

Other visits!

I visited two other places on the birthday trip. I went and met my nephew and his mom for the first time, and really enjoyed it. We went to a Purim festival. and then I drove north a bit to visit some really good friends of mine who had moved down there from home. What a great time talking to their kids and catching up with them and just chilling. I stayed the night there and got to hang out a little more before everyone went to work the next day.
Upon reflection of the trip, everywhere I stayed was like a visit home to family and felt totally comfortable. IT is not a feeling that is too apparent here where I live now, but sometimes it is there. It was so nice, but hard to leave that atmosphere too. It is nice to know God gives great friends and family to visit and be with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home