02 March 2007

Pine trees

IT is spring here and it has been interesting to watch how everything gets pollinated....cars, walkways, garbage cans, the dust inside one's apartment. Yes indeed. I was cleaning yesterday and sure enough, yellow pine pollen dust, which I am, you guessed it, highly allergic to. No wonder my nose has been running and I haven't caught it yet. Hmm.. anyway, I don't remember it being like this last year. It is kind of gross, because it is all over the walkways and stairs to my apartment, and you can actually see the trail where people have walked. Kind of fascinating really. Then, at work walking in from the parking lot, you can tell the guests from those that live in the area by the lovely sheen of yellow pollen. it is crazy. So, beware the pine in spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home