13 October 2006

The Laundry

No this is not another ode to those who don't clean out the lint trap. FYI. So, about a month ago one of my complexes laundry machines stopped working, so the owner's called the laundry guy who was going to be on vacation until October. No worries, we still had one more machine. Well, after I got back from vacation, I went to do my laundry and the non working machine had had its top cut off and there were wires and all sorts of stuff. I figured the mechanic had done it for a reason. Then, I couldn't get the other one to work, so I went to the laundromat next door (definitely more expensive, but when you need clothes, you need clothes.) That was on Tuesday. Today, I got home from running errands and a workman asked if I used the laundry room, to which I replied in the affirmative. Well, I guess someone came and stole the top of the other washing machine, so now there were two with no way to do laundry, just empty baskets protruding where once there were tops. Crazy.... all I can say is that I can think of better ways to get quarters and laundry money than taking the entire top of the machine off. What is this world coming to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home